PLonQ is just short of three years since it was founded.
The organisation has grown and achieved despite the last two difficult years. PLonQ shows great promise.
However, PLonQ is at crossroads right now and seeking Committee Members willing to not only join us but to take on the positions of President and Vice President.
The growth of an organisation heavily relies on the input of members and the direction through their collective and various experiences. The Committee Members’ roles need to be rotated.
PLonQ aspired to form a like-minded core group from the active people, groups, organisations and businesses within the Borough and has made every effort to invite these individuals and groups to join us.
PLonQ now recognises for our small Borough, that we need to have an ‘all in’ or ‘all out’ approach to making greater things happen. We all need to be united.
There’s much to expand on:
- PLonQ’s official organisational status
- PLonQ Statement of Intent
- Two websites (pointlonsdalevictoria.com.au and queenscliffvictoria.com.au) have catapulted the two towns into the top 5 positions on Google.
- A strong presence on Instagram (via Borough of Queenscliffe and PLonQ Committee Member John Begg’s accounts)
- Point Lonsdale Queenscliff Facebook page with over 700 followers
- A retail printed directory for visitors
- A great connection and collaborative relationship with the Borough of Queenscliffe (includes LoveLocal instagram/facebook accounts)
- Ideas for a:
- Heide Group art walk tour,
- Bringing back the Geelong to Queenscliff Scooter race
- More mobility transport to connect the two towns and encourage more local visitation off the ferry
- And much more!
Join PLonQ and an ‘all in’ event
Date: May 10, 2022
Time: From 5pm
Place: CIRCA 1902
52 Hesse Street, Queenscliff 3225
RSVP: Essential via firstname.lastname@example.org or to Sally on 0499 771 674